You are here: Home
The Building Better Opportunities - Supporting Enterprise strand is off to a flying start having already completed 3 Team Challenges!
The first Team Challenge delivered was to name and create a logo for the programme.
What was the Team Challenge?
7 unemployed people were set the challenge of creating an inspiring name and logo for the BBO Supporting Enterprise programme that would communicate the ethos and exciting opportunities on offer.
The group researched names for programmes, projects and third sector groups and how that linked to the work and ethos delivered.
Once the group decided upon a shortlist of names they presented their ideas to the programme manager and Dorset Community Actions's CEO for feedback.
The next step was to design a logo and engage with a local printer designer for support.
And here it is!
WHAT IS A TEAM CHALLENGE?
Looking to challenge yourself and gain life long skills and experiences?
Inspire Dorset - Team Challenge
- Identify a community need or challenge and create an idea to solve it
- For 10 weeks take the idea through to delivery and host an incredible rewarding project.
- One to One coaching available
- Advice, mentoring and coaching from community businesses and project leads.
- Make valuable life long connections to support you.
If you are interested in getting involved in the Building Better Opportunities – Supporting Enterprise Program funded by the Big Lottery and European Social Fund get in touch.
EMAIL email@example.com or telephone 07421994587