We are really pleased to invite you to our next Forum for Equality & Diversity in Dorset on the 15th of November in Swanage.
Registration on the day from 4.30pm to start at 5.00pm
Herston Village Hall
Jubilee Road, Herston
Swanage, BH19 2SF
PLEASE BEAR IN MIND IT’S ON-STREET PARKING ONLY, but we are happy to assist you if you need any help.
FREE tea, coffee and other delicious refreshments on arrival provided!
To register yourself please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, call 01202 392 954 or drop us FB message
Looking forward to seeing you there.
A few words of introduction about FED.
The Forum for Equality & Diversity in Dorset (FED) is run by Dorset Race Equality Council in partnership with local partners and Dorset County Council.
The Forum for Equality & Diversity in Dorset is the network of local organisations committed to progress towards the elimination of discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender, gender identity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation and broader equality and human rights issues, or any combination thereof.
It offers members the opportunity to discuss a wide range of equality, diversity and inclusion issue topics in Bournemouth, Poole and Dorset.
The protected characteristics that are covered by the Equality Act 2010 are:
– age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Objectives of our forums:
– to promote human rights and equality and in particular work towards the elimination of discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender, gender identity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation or any combination thereof;
– to build the capability of diverse individuals, groups and organisations within the voluntary and community sector;
– to promote their effective involvement in the development of policy and the planning and delivery of services
– the forum is a channel for communication between diverse individuals, and statutory and non-statutory organisations.